1. The wearing of the correct school uniform at Jubilee Primary School is compulsory travelling between home and school and on other occasions as required.
2. Students are expected to be presented neatly at all times and in the appropriate school uniform and that it is worn appropriately at all times with pride.
3. Hair must be kept neat and tidy at all times. Hair at or below shoulder length must be tied back with either white or navy blue ribbons or scrunchies. Hair should be its natural colour and styles must be appropriate for primary school. Short hair styles should be no closer than a number two cut/shave. Hair should also be kept off the face. No extreme haircuts/styles.
4. It is essential that all items of clothing be clearly marked with your child's name.
5. School shoes are to be kept clean and polished. Basketball boots, high tops or ankle boots are not to be worn unless they are for use in sporting activities.
6. In keeping with the ideals of a sun safe school, Jubilee Primary School has a NO HAT - NO PLAY policy. Hats should be worn correctly and whenever students are involved in lunch, play, or other school related activities.
7. All make-up including nail polish is not permitted.
8. Religious necklace/medals, alert tags, wristwatches and earrings may be worn at Jubilee Primary School. All other forms of jewellery are not permitted. If wearing earrings, then sleepers no larger than 1 cm diameter or plain studs, one in the lobe of each ear is acceptable.
9. No body art or piercing is acceptable.