Jubilee Uniform Code
1. The wearing of the correct school uniform at Jubilee Primary School is compulsory travelling between home and school and on other occasions as required.
2. Students are expected to be presented neatly at all times and in the appropriate school uniform and that it is worn appropriately at all times with pride.
3. Hair must be kept neat and tidy at all times:
4. It is essential that all items of clothing be clearly marked with your child's name.
5. School shoes are to be kept clean and polished. If other specialised shoes are to be worn for specialised events, including basketball boots, athletics spikes, football boots etc., students are to bring them to school and can change into them for the event only.
6. In keeping with the ideals of a sun safe school, Jubilee Primary School has a NO HAT - NO PLAY policy. Hats should be worn correctly and whenever students are involved in lunch, play, or other school related activities.
7. Make-up, including nail polish, is not permitted.
8. Religious necklace/medals, alert tags, wristwatches and earrings may be worn at Jubilee Primary School. All other forms of jewelry are not permitted. If wearing earrings, then sleepers no larger than 1 cm diameter or plain studs, one in the lobe of each ear is acceptable.
9. No body art or piercing is acceptable.
Jubilee Boy's Uniform (Years 1-6)
· Jubilee hat
· Jubilee Hat
· Jubilee track pant (sport winter option)
Jubilee Girl's Uniform (Years 1-6)
· Ribbons: White or Navy scrunchies, ribbons, elastics or clips
· Jubilee track pant (winter sport option)
Jubilee Prep Uniform